background

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Aaaarrrrrrgggg...

So far, this week has been...challenging...enraging...demoralizing...depressing...

I hate, hate, hate having to watch everything I say around friends and family who do not agree with my political views when they have no hesitation about voicing their opinion.   And then I really hate slipping up on my resolve herewith and it causes a rift in our relationship.

I hate, hate, hate commuting!  I mean it this time.  I am NOT working out of town anymore!

I hate, hate, hate making idiotic and embarrassing mistakes.  Let's just say I found the intercom beyond my abilities today.  Unfortunately it wasn't an inability to send a message...I just sent a smart-ass response to the wrong person.  **eyes rolling so far up in my head!**  Oh, did I mention the 'wrong person' was the boss...and he was in the middle of a meeting with a client.  

O. M. Geeeeee.  It's only Tuesday!

10 comments:

  1. momma said there would be days like this....tomorrow is a fresh start, clean slate...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Take a deep breath and relax! It sounds as if the week has not got off to a good start and it can only get better. If you can manage without working away maybe it would be a better option for you. Travelling for work can be exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank goodness it WAS a better day today. And it went by fast, so that’s always good. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I'm sorry that happened to you. I know what you mean about causing a rif...I don't say anything about anything any more. Yes, we do HAVE to listen to them tho....it's tough, especially when you know they are wrong. Chin up Wilbur....the show must go on....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Dicky Bird, the 'especially when you know they are wrong' made me laugh. And the Chin up, Wilbur was precious! I love Charlotte and Wilbur!

      Delete
  4. Tough week for you. Please do keep in mind that you alone did not cause any rift that happened. The other party felt free to impose their views on you as a starter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I could have easily avoided it, but I had a weak moment. We really do not talk politics ever, but it came up because of a mailing she received. She asked me a direct question, and didn’t like my answer. I think we will get passed it…eventually.

      Delete
  5. remember when we could disagree with someone without losing them as a friend? What happened to that! Just think, weekend is not to far away and a new month too. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we will still be friends.

      Oh, YES! September! My 2nd favorite month, topped only by October. :) Thank you for the hopeful reminder!

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails