background

Friday, April 13, 2018

Frugal Friday File 2018, week 15...


Successes:
1.  Packed a lunch on M/T/W.  Thursday I spent $3 on 2 breakfast tacos and put them in the work fridge.  Heated one up for lunch; the other I will have for lunch today...probably.

2.  Using up overripe bananas and beyond-their-best oranges, frozen pineapple, grapes, coconut milk, and protein powder to make smoothies and drink them in the car for breakfast.

3.  Reading a library book.

4.  I booked 2 days of work in May.  And may be working some half days if the surgery patient needs a slower start back to work.

5.  Still using no heat or A/C.  I cooked a meal on Monday and had enough leftovers to make a lunch for me to take work as well as two meals for freezer for Carey to take to work, and sandwiches.  No recreational spending this week (if you don't count take-out meals).

Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday:  *pizza
Sunday:  Sunday family supper at Kasey's
Monday:  meatloaf, twice-baked potatoes, corn
Tuesday:  leftovers
Wednesday:  *Schlotzky sandwiches
Thursday:  *Whataburger
Friday:  roast, potatoes, carrots

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)

1 comment:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails