background

Friday, November 17, 2017

Frugal Friday File 2017, week 46...


Successes:
1.  Carey worked a couple of extra days this week.

2.  I worked yesterday.

3.  I received an email notification from my grocery store of special digital coupon savings for the upcoming holiday.  We only have one local grocery (well, we have a Wal*Mart but I rarely go to it, and almost never for groceries).  I loaded my phone with digital coupons for grocery shop.

4.  I'm going to the city for some Christmas shopping this afternoon, and I am picking up a reserved library book on the way.  I've been putting off the library trip till I had another reason to be in its vicinity.

5.  I've been saving water by not doing laundry.  :)

Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday:  leftovers
Sunday:  Sunday supper at Kasey's
Monday:  Pasta Fagioli
Tuesday:  Meatball Stroganoff over noodles
Wednesday:  Spanish Rice w/ black beans and corn
Thursday:  Dublin Coddle
Friday:  *pizza

(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)

2 comments:

  1. That pasta fagioli sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so yummy. We finally have soup weather here again.

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails