background

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

What I'm reading Wednesday...

The Last Midwife by Sandra Dallas

For some reason, Blogger is not making things easy tonight.  Add to that my ISP seems to be really bogging down while uploading photos.  So there may be no photos, or there may be a dozen of the same photo...not quite sure how this will turn out. 

I've really enjoyed this author's other books, but I'm about a third of the way through this one, and it just hasn't grabbed me.  Maybe things are just so busy with trying to get everything done for Christmas that it hasn't had my full attention.  Still I'm looking forward to crawling into bed to get in a few more chapters.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails