background

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Capturing December Challenge day 3...


Red:
These Cherry Shortbreads are from Simply Joolz' recipe.  The shortbread melts in your mouth, and the red cherry on top just says 'Christmas' to me.  I haven't baked them this month yet, but I hope to in a few days.  They are so yummy!


And I must send out a big THANK YOU! to Cath @ Home who drew my name in the monthly giveaway she holds for participants of her 'What's for Dinner Wednesday' link party (button on the right --->).  Today's mail brought (all the way from Tasmania!) this gorgeous handmade towel, which will look adorable in my kitchen for Christmas and beyond, and the fun chalkboard jar labels...so cute!  :)  Thank you  so much, Cath, I love them!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh...Yay, so glad they have arrived and much quicker than I anticipated!! The shortbread look devine btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again! I love having a pretty towel hanging by the kitchen sink, and this one definitely fits that bill. Love the labels too, and will be putting them in service posthaste.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails