background

Monday, February 10, 2014

Making it Monday...


Another Pinterest project (2 down / 12 to go)!  I made these cute little guys today...minions a la Despicable Me fame.  Toilet paper rolls, scrapbook paper, googly eyes, and cellophane.  So much fun to put together as they each have a personality that emerged in the making.  I tucked $5 inside each and mailed them (and their friends the matryoshka dolls) to the fab five for Valentine's Day.

Pretty awful photo, but I was in such a rush to get them to the post office this afternoon, that I didn't remember to take a picture until I was warming up the car...so there they sit on the dash, looking very happy to see the sunshine we enjoyed today.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails