background

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Meanwhile, back on the home front...


Carey called tonight.  After talking for a few minutes, he handed the phone to Chloe (7).  This is a photo of her that her mama emailed me recently.  It was taken on the night of the Daddy/Daughter dance at the girls' school.  

So Chloe is chattering away, filling me in on all the progress on their new house.  Excitedly telling me that they have started construction on the pool.  Apparently it's not very big, but it is really, really deep, and it has a rock slide.

After about five minutes, she hands the phone to her mother.

  • Me: So Chloe says there is a pool going in?
  • Kasey: Uh...
  • Me: She says it's not very big, but it's really deep.
  • Kasey: (laughs and spells out) It's the S-E-P-T-I-C.
  • Me:  What about the rock slide?
  • Kasey: Leach field.
Now, I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that Daddy has been pulling somebody's leg.  

I also have a feeling that Daddy could have trouble getting a date for the dance next year if he's not careful.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LMAO!! I hope she doesn't dream up a way to swim in that "pool"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Chloe is going to be VEREEEEE disappointed when she learns the truth! Did make me giggle, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh daddy is going to be in biiiig trouble

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails