background

Thursday, January 23, 2014

The ultimate multitasker...


I always give the other Kathleen a hard time about multitasking...mostly because I am such a MONOtasker that it makes me nervous.  She has a habit of squeezing extra lines into a day planner with all her activities.  


Today took the cake.  It was her second chemo treatment.  Due to a miscommunication, she underestimated how long the chemo administration would take, and had scheduled a job interview by Skype from her home this afternoon.  She ended up having the interview by cell phone while the IV was pumping!

She never ceases to amaze me.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having a good time in KY with the snow and all! Hope Kathleen is feeling strong! Let us know if you pass near Little Rock on your drive home and we'll meet up if possible! Just message us at our FB page

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails