1. I meant to post yesterday that I'm reading March by Geraldine Brooks. It's the other side of the story of Little Women by Louisa Mae Alcott...this one is told in the voice of the father gone away to the American Civil War. I am almost done...and it's okay. I probably would like it more if I had liked Little Women...even as a child I didn't really care for that one much either...just to syrupy.
2. I say I MEANT to post that yesterday, but just days after I had the computer repaired, it decided to quit speaking to the router again. Grrrrr. No wifi for me. :( As I type, I am in an uncomfortable chair a foot from the router, all plugged in.
3. My boss is going to be gone all next week...going to England. Am I jealous? NOPE! Not that I wouldn't love to go to England, but not if I had to do his job to get there! He asked me what I wanted him to bring me. I said his left over pocket change. :) I love foreign currency.
4. Here it is Thursday, and the weekend stretches before me. Tomorrow morning doctor visit, take the computer for more repair, and then what? Hmmmm....
5. I haven't spent much time with my camera lately. I should. I really should.
6. But then my sewing machine is calling out to me also.
7. Since the computer may be out of the house for awhile, who knows when I'll post again.