background

Monday, December 10, 2012

Whoosh...


I love contrail weather.  I could happily watch the jet art all day long.  Like the marks a figure skater leaves on the ice, they are trails of grace.  (Please don't tell me it's not good for the environment.) 

There's something about watching a jet cutting a path through the sky that leaves me feeling slightly breathless and waiting, wishing for a sonic boom...one of the joy-filled memories of growing up near a naval air station.
Photobucket
 

1 comment:

  1. I just like to imagine where the jet is taking them? Off to work in anther city or the start of an exotic holiday somewhere. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails