background

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Oh my darlin' Clementine...



Am I the last one on the bandwagon again?

For the last couple of weeks, my coworkers have been bringing little Clementines to work and singing their praises. Okay, so they're little oranges. Big deal. But since I'm trying to take in more fruits and veggies, I decided to give them a try and picked up a bag while I was at the grocery today.



Size comparison anyone? That plum is a little on the large size, but it's not a giant.

Good things do come in small packages. These are really good...sweet, seedless, easy to peel. If you've never tried them, give them a whirl.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those things...however they are fairly expensive, so I consider them an indulgence. They do have coupons for them once in a while though!

    Mmmmm...
    --L.B.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails