background

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day...



We're pretty crazy about Papa around here. He's going to miss Father's Day with the kids this year, so I took these photos and framed them for him. I'm e-mailing a picture of it to him. (I apologize for the quality, this is a picture of the framed pictures taken in very poor light.)

Pretty cute idea, huh? I didn't come up with it on my own, of course, but I can't remember exactly where I first saw it so that I can give credit.

Man I'm glad they call him 'papa' instead of 'granddaddy'! :)

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute idea, and cute kids!. I love that you had that praying girl plaque. I have to laugh at the "antiques" on Etsy that I grew up with. Are you liking The Time Traveler's Wife any better now? I found it slow at first but it picked up as I got into it.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails