1. There are so many chores to catch up on around here, that I may be busy till Memorial Day. Shall I list seven? Laundry, vacuuming, mopping, decluttering kitchen cabinet, filing, clean out closet, painting...
2. The knitting is progressing. I have one doll body knit and ready to sew the seams and stuff. I have a good start on the second one. I'm feeling optimistic.
3. Why is it we have hundreds of channels available on satellite and still there is nothing worthwhile to watch? Are those made-for-tv movies on Lifetime not the sappiest things ever?
4. I'm tired of the same old things sitting out around the house...knick knacks (paddy wacks). I want to pack everything away.
5. Is it too early to put up the Christmas tree?
6. I think a facial might help...maybe a pedicure...
7. I love weekends! Especially long ones when the house is quiet...they are filled with the promise of scratching lots of things off of the to-do list. Today I am thankful for weekends!