background

Thursday, February 26, 2009

New Etsy shop excitement...

I just heard that one of my favorite polymer clay artists has opened an Etsy shop where she has listed some of her beautiful jewelry designs. I'm so happy. Now I can see her work any time...not only when I visit the city where she lives, which is 1000 miles from me. Please check out Laurel Tree Studio at Etsy.

The pictures below are of a necklace I bought from her several years ago. It never fails to get compliments. On the right is a closeup of two of the beads. So, so, SO beautiful!


Left click photos to see in more detail.
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6789585

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails