background

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Thankful, grateful, blessed...

Blessed to have the husband I do.  Tuesday was cold and icy.  I woke up late, and rushed to get ready for work.  When I went outside, my car was running, warm, and the windshield was ice free.  

While he was warming up my car, he noticed that it was low on gasoline.  So mid morning he came to my office, took my car, and brought it back filled with fuel.  

This is not to say that every day goes like this.  But on those other kind of days one must try to Fix your thoughts on what is true, and honorable, and right, and pure, and lovely, and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise.  (Philippians 4:8)  In other words, on days like today.

I am spoiled blessed, and I know it.


2 comments:

  1. That was so sweet and the kind of gift I prefer over diamonds and pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet—his act of love and your comment.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails