1. I accepted another six days of work for next month at two different branches (different from each other, and different from the one I am in presently, and six new days as of this week not counting any mentioned previously). I think I should stop answering my phone.
2. I remembered to pay all the bills on time foregoing any late fees.
3. I'm using up gasoline commuting, but too tired to spend gasoline going anywhere else. I've succumbed to a cough/sore throat/laryngitis. And I thought I was fatigued before.
4. I finally gave up on the library ebook I was reading forever. I made it 50% of the way through. The topic could have been so interesting written by someone who knew how to edit. So repetitive. So MUCH superfluous detail. SO glad I checked it out from the library instead of buying it!
5. Today Rudy is 2 years old! I didn't buy him any new toys, but I have spent time playing with him and his old ones. I didn't make him a cake, but I will probably let him lick my ice cream bowl.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Sunday: Sunday supper at Kasey's
Monday: Dublin Coddle
Thursday: *Schlotzky sandwiches
Friday: slow cooker roast, potatoes, onions, carrots
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)