1. Delayed gratification can be very frugal. I had a great find at Goodwill, which almost never happens for me. Paying $17.82 rather than in excess of $150 plus super high postage? Yes, thank you!
2. Discussed an auction item with husband, as to what it would take to retro-fit a salvaged front door in place of the one we have presently. More expense and trouble than I want right now. Someday I will find what I want. Until then, I am delaying my gratification. :)
3. I've been cooking from the pantry and freezer, and avoiding the grocery store.
4. I put off errands near a lower-priced gasoline station until tank was nearing empty so I could kill two birds with one trip.
5. I need a haircut! Really, really, need a haircut. But I continue to put it off.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday: headache all day and home alone, so skipped dinner
Sunday: Sunday family dinner at Kasey's
Monday: breakfast for dinner
Tuesday: Salad with Chicken
Wednesday: Greek Tortellini Salad
Thursday: barbecue meatballs, rice, vegetable
Friday: 15 bean soup in the slow cooker, corn bread
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)