1. Still have not had to turn on the a/c. Windows open = savings!
2. Dishwasher on the fritz for a week. Carey got home late last night from working out of town. Started work on it first thing this morning. Now working beautifully. Handy hubby = no repair bill!
3. Bought a large package of pork chops when I went to Costco last weekend intending to cook some for one meal and freeze some for another. I kept forgetting to package half for the freezer, so I went ahead and cooked them in a different recipe from the first batch. Two dinners of pork chops in one week is a bit much, but at least there was no food waste, and Carey was able to make meals of the leftovers to freeze and take for work meals as well.
4. Checked out second half of Outlander's first season from the library. I hadn't had time to watch any of it, so I had a marathon viewing and was able to turn it in on time. Incurred no late fees and no guilt about keeping it from next person on the 'reserved' list.
5. Still no haircut or printer purchase.
1. Had to cancel a day of work.
2. I have not done one thing toward reducing the stuff in the rented storage bldg.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday: leftover pizza
Sunday: family dinner at Kasey's
Monday: leftover meatloaf/baked potato/corn
Tuesday: pork chops / twice-baked potato / green beans
Thursday: smothered pork chops
Friday: Chili mac bake
(*not frugal takeout or dinner out)