1. Booked three more days of work over the next month or so. (Very happy they called me, as this was the office where I had to cancel at the very, very last minute when my car wouldn't run!)
2. Food prepped / vacuum packed / freezer full...happy sigh
3. Found three tee-shirts at Goodwill for a craft project, and one for dear son (because its funny printed design just begged to be his).
4. Found a solution for a much needed family mail center. It did involve purchasing a sectioned wire basket, but it was 40% off.
5. Every meal cooked at home also put meals from leftovers in freezer for husband to take to work.
1. I made an ebay purchase last weekend. It was something I've been wanting/looking for for a long time, and it was a good price, but still...
2. Then I bought something on Amazon to go with it. Again, something that I had researched and been thinking about. I think it will prove frugal in the end, but still hard to think of the $ spent now.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday: (not frugal take-out)
Sunday: Sunday family dinner at Kasey's
Monday: Swiss Steak in slow cooker
Tuesday: No-Peek Chicken and Rice
Wednesday: Secret Ingredient Meatloaf, Baked Potatoes, Broccoli
Thursday: Roast & Dumplings, Green Beans