background

Monday, January 25, 2016

Making it Monday...

It's January, and I already have catching up to do towards my goal of sending 52 letters in 52 weeks this year.

This first card is for a friend's birthday.  She likes Mary Engelbreit, so I used some ME papers.  

card 1 front

 The inside has a pop up greeting with the rest left blank so I could write her a nice long letter.  She is also a card maker, so I know she always closely examines and appreciates a handmade card.
card 1 inside

The second card is also for a friend's birthday (another card maker too...possibly the best I know).  Kept this one really simple...inspired by one I saw on Pinterest by Becky Jensen.
card 2

One of these, maybe both, will be late.  :(  

I'm hoping to make at least two more before I put away all the paper and punches and stamps.  Then I have to get really busy getting ready for the quilt retreat I'm attending at the weekend.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails