1. One more day of company. Sister-in-law will be picking up m-i-l on Friday morning. I have been cooking at home almost exclusively. We've been out to eat only twice in three weeks. Today the hubs was going to the grocery store and asked if I needed anything. I said, "I don't know. What do you want for supper?" "WHATABURGER!" says he. I will remind him of this when he complains about me not cooking sometime in the future. :)
2. I needed thread today (for a sewing project before m-i-l leaves), so rather than drive to the city, I broke down and went to the new WalMart. It's only been open two weeks! I was hoping I'd make it at least a year without stepping foot inside. :(
3. Monday was quilting-at-the-library day, and it was a UFO (UnFinished Objects) day instead of a common-project day. I got all the pieces for my mystery quilt cut while I was there. That means I'm only three months behind now. LOL
4. The weekend coming up I will be: staying in my jammies, ordering pizza, and having a TV marathon.
5. We don't have pretty Autumn leaves here, but the slightly lower temperatures and humidity levels are SO welcome!
6. I have to remember to renew my driver's license!
7. I've taken a three-week hiatus from decluttering while company was here. It is time to start gearing back up...after my jammie, pizza, and TV weekend. :)