I've been tagged by Michelle at Life With Lou. It's been a long while since I've done one of these, and the questions were quite different than what I've done before, so I thought I'd give it a go...
1. Musical or plays? And what are your favorites? It's been ages since I've attended either...unless you count the kids' school events. Oh, wait...do the innumerable reenactments of Mama Mia by the crazy cat lady count?
2. Do you have any 'hidden' talents that have not made it into your blog? I think I've pretty much shared it all.
3. Are you a reader? If so, what are you reading right now? I'm always reading something...at the moment it's The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver and The One Year Bible.
4. What is your favorite time of day? Inspiration and/or motivation usually strikes between 6:00 to 10:00 pm which is pretty cool...except if I really get in the groove and I'm up till 2:00 am on a weeknight.
5. Do you save the selvages from fabric? Have you ever made anything with them? Nope...probably one of the few things I don't save.
6. What is your favorite quilt you've ever made? My first...a nine patch for my daughter.
7. What color comes up most often in your quilts? It's been so long, I'm not sure I remember!
8. Do you play music while you sew? What songs get you motivated? When sewing on the machine, I usually have the TV on. When hand quilting, I like audio books or talk radio.
9. What's the worst injury you've ever suffered? Multiple injuries in a car accident.
10. Do you come from a large family or a small family? Medium-ish? I have 3 sisters. But I'm the youngest, and was still pretty little when they left home, so I was kind of an only child too.
11. Have you always lived in your current hometown? If not, how far away do you live from the town where you were born? I'm about two hundred miles north of the town where I was born and raised. Of course, I could go that far again (maybe even twice that) in any direction and still not leave Texas.
Now, see? Wasn't that fun? I never tag anyone (all that chasing and never catching!), but if you want to play, feel free.