background

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Channelling my inner Red Green...


















I came across this tissue box under an end table while moving stuff around in the living room a little while ago.  It's been lingering around since Christmas...hence the decor.  We can't have holiday tissue out for guests this weekend...but they might need a tissue...oh, what to do, what to do?

Ever heard of Red Green ?

As Red says, "Spare the duct tape; spoil the job."

Okay, I know it's tacky.  But it's funny.  And I needed to take a break to amuse myself.  Hey, at least I had a roll of white and not just the classic gray!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails