background

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

What I'm reading Wednesday...

Hideaway by Nora Roberts

I finished this fairly new one by Nora Roberts over the long weekend.  The library seemed to think that I needed to read this one, so I gave it a go.  It was okay.

If I start a new one, it will have to be a short read, because Ken Follet's newest comes out in just one week, and I will want to start reading immediately. 

The Evening and the Morning by Ken Follett

I was looking for something to read in my Kindle book titles that I haven't read yet, and was reminded that I had  pre-ordered this one back in December and completely forgotten about it.  It's the prequel to The Pillars of the Earth (which is my favorite book ever), so I was really excited to be reminded of its purchase so near to the release date.  Now I get to look forward to it for the next seven days.


5 comments:

  1. I confess that I've only seen the Pillars of the Earth on TV. I really need to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never got through The Pillars of the Earth trilogy but perhaps the pand3mic is the time to do so. Just requested the prequel. Thanks..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The two sequels weren't as good as the first. I hope the prequel is, but if not I will just read Pillars of the Earth again. :)

      Delete
  3. I borrowed quite a few books from the library for the school holidays but none of them have really been that great. I might look the Nora Roberts book up and see if it's more enjoyable. Meg:)

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails