1. I worked two days this week, and at a branch close enough to come home for lunch each day.
2. Payment for magazine article went into my account this morning.
3. Starting now to plan an autumn vacation to be an enjoyable and relaxing experience while remaining frugal.
4. Employer group health insurance coverage. So thankful for it.
5. Listening gratefully as Carey explains how his old, damaged lawnmower with vibration/rust damaged bolt holes can probably continue its usefulness by his turning the motor 180 degrees, bolting it into the housing in an alternate position, reversing the wheels...and that's where I kind of lost focus. But I know that he is willing to put in some work and make do instead of sending something to the landfill and spending money on a new one. Sigh...love that man.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Saturday: * hamburgers
Sunday: Sunday family dinner at Kasey's
Monday: *Schlotzky sandwiches
Tuesday: Roast w/ Drop Dumplings, green beans, carrots
Wednesday: chili dogs
Thursday: Homemade Pizza
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)