1. I was doing a search for myself and the blog on Google earlier. It is interesting the things you can find. I learned that there is a punk band named Five Miles North of Nowhere on Facebook. Their page dates from July 2011. Personally I'm not keen on their potty language (not that I don't use some myself from time to time)...I'm sure they couldn't care less.
2. And singer/songwriter Roger Boggs, just last month, posted his song called Ten Miles North of Nowhere on YouTube. I have to say that it is a fair theme of the years that I spent four miles north of nowhere. I do think I can play the harmonica a little better than he does in the video though.
3. There is an online shop called North of Nowhere. I may need one of their tee shirts.
4. There are two books entitled North of Nowhere. One by Liz Kessler and one by Steve Hamilton.
...okay, enough of other nowhere people.
5. I am obviously wasting too much time on the computer. I have accomplished nothing lately. I have no excuse for wasting time. I'm ashamed of myself.
6. Insomnia. Enough said.
7. My to-do list is about a mile long.