background

Monday, July 7, 2014

Seven random thoughts on the 7th...


1.  I was doing a search for myself and the blog on Google earlier.  It is interesting the things you can find.  I learned that there is a punk band named Five Miles North of Nowhere on Facebook.  Their page dates from July 2011.  Personally I'm not keen on their potty language (not that I don't use some myself from time to time)...I'm sure they couldn't care less.

2.  And singer/songwriter Roger Boggs, just last month, posted his song called Ten Miles North of Nowhere on YouTube.  I have to say that it is a fair theme of the years that I spent four miles north of nowhere.  I do think I can play the harmonica a little better than he does in the video though.

3.  There is an online shop called North of Nowhere.  I may need one of their tee shirts.

4.  There are two books entitled North of Nowhere. One by Liz Kessler and one by Steve Hamilton.

...okay, enough of other nowhere people.

5.  I am obviously wasting too much time on the computer.  I have accomplished nothing lately.  I have no excuse for wasting time.  I'm ashamed of myself.

6.  Insomnia.  Enough said.

7.  My to-do list is about a mile long.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Your to do list is a mile long,,, I;ve quit putting things on mine it's too depressing! Speaking of depressing the stupid library coughed up season 4 of Downton Abby this morning the book bus came yesterday.... sigh they wont give me doc martin either... and nobody else even wants it... Other than a bunch of flattened flowers we have no lasting effects from Arthur, some of the island was trashed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you weathered the storm!

    I actually made some headway on my list the past couple of days. Still long though.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails