background

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Card catch up...

 I haven't posted any Saturday snail mail in awhile, and I found myself with a lot of card photos on my phone.  These were all made while I was in Kentucky.

The first few are woven using strips cut from magazine pages.



The next one is a hand-doodled flower embellished with button and word bead attached with embroidery floss. 

I put a little more work in on the next one...it was for my mother-in-law's birthday.


 The next three were sent to kidlets.  (The other kidlets got cards too, I just don't seem to have photos of them.)




I think (fingers crossed) that I may have all of next week off.  I could use some time for a little crafting...oh and cleaning, of course (cough, cough).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails