background

Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Diego kind of day...

Last weekend Diego and I spent the day together.  We went to Painting With A Twist.  I took photos with my phone...but then my phone started acting up and the photos were lost.  Long story short, the phone started really acting crazy, and I had to get a new one a few days ago.  When they moved the memory card, lo and behold the missing photos were on it after all.  Yea!


Diego is pretty talented (in my impartial opinion).  The above is a self portrait that he did this year.


I thought the Painting With A Twist family day might be a fun outing for the two of us.  The instructor for this class (which included all ages) did a great job of teaching how to mix colors and how to blend them on the canvas.  


It was a fun way to spend the day together.  But Diego's pretty fun to spend the day with no matter what we are doing.  :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great idea for a fun and creative day out. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun and what a great granny to take him to art class. he looks pretty talented to me!!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails