background

Friday, June 26, 2009

How's the weather...

I just popped over to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration site to see if there was any chance of rain projected. Here is the information they had for my location.


picture credit: noaa
Hot. Partly Cloudy.

Actually for the next five days and nights it said, "Hot. Partly Cloudy. Hot. Partly Cloudy. Hot. Partly Cloudy. Hot. Partly Cloudy. Hot."

Temperature today is 102 degrees Fahrenheit.

Ugh.

I know there are people who love summer. I invite them to spend a summer in Texas.

We are in a terrible drought. Water rationing. Burn bans. Fireworks bans for July 4th.

Every thing is dry and brown. And I pray that no fool tosses a cigarette out the car window.

Don't I sound cheerful?

I'll perk up around the end of September.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're getting the summer we had in Jan/February. It's the humidity that I don't like!

    Stay coo,

    Joolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I think here our weather is the polar opposite, while we are in a heat wave at the moment, it is usually wet in July & August!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails