background

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Everyday blessings...

Lately I catch myself checking in on my own blog expecting to see a new post. Okay, maybe it's more like to check the date of the last time I've added anything. I keep thinking I'll get inspired to add something new.

Well, it's been a week, and I'm really tired of seeing that little pot pie happy face from the previous post. It's starting to look lonely and abandoned.

So thought I'd add a virtual visit post about my "neighborhood."

This is the kind of view I get driving the back roads around here. I love the gentle rolling hills.



I took a detour the other day, and found this bench in a little churchyard. It looked so peaceful.



These are actually rocks in our road down by the gate. I couldn't pass up a picture of one of my little everyday blessings. No manual or digital manipulation of this pic, I promise.




Big open skies make for beautiful sunsets.
I do so love my neighborhood.

2 comments:

  1. Is it by your gate?
    How lovely to have a guaranteed smile when you're walking home or going out on foot
    exploring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is at the gate where our dirt road meets the main road. It's about a half mile from the house. We have to get out and open/close the gate whenever we leave or return.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails