background

Friday, October 3, 2008

Fall means football...

I haven't posted any photos of the boys yet...they don't usually sit still for me and my camera. So now that I have a camera that can capture them in motion and not just a blur, here are some pictures of their football games last Saturday. They're all wearing blue and white. So in order of seniority, I present the ones who fill our hearts with joy...

#6 Chandler

#64 Bobby

and #7 Diego


And now if the cheering section would please strike a pose...

diva in training...Caitlyn
...
and Curious George...I mean Chloe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails