background

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Home again, home again, jiggity-jog

As wonderful as the journey may be, it's nice to be home. My own kitchen, my own bed, my own pillow, my own family! Finding places to put the souveniers. Finding ways to implement the new ideas. Touching base with friends--catching up on what's been going on in my absence.

And with a rested spirit, it's nice to let the mind loose to run and explore new possibilities. That's my plan for the coming week--exploration and research.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails