background

Monday, January 8, 2018

Making it Monday...

Today was quilting at the library day.  I went, but wasn't feeling great...not really bad, just not really feeling the sewing mojo...so I came home early without sewing a thing.

It was probably more that I was tired than anything.  I've been doing well on going to bed earlier and getting up earlier, but last night I backslid.  I stayed up and made cards.

I love the tassel trend.  I thought I'd try my hand at making my own, so I used a joining ring from my box of jewelry findings and some twine.  Easy peasy.

Okay, this butterfly one is not my favorite, but I was using up scraps.

I picked up this ribbon recently.  I was going to use it with some other papers, but those will wait.  These papers jumped out as a good match.

 It looked so nice, I used it twice!  :)

There's not a bit of stamping on any of these.  I was working on the coffee table, and didn't want to be pulling out a lot of supplies and then have to put them all back when I was done, so I went pretty minimal.

I owe some letters.  I don't want to fall (too far) behind on my 52 Letter in 52 Weeks for the year.  I'm hoping to exceed 52 letters this year, as I want to send at least one letter per month to my mother-in-law, and then send my regular 52 out to the rest of my address book.  These should get me started.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails