background

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Windows 10...

Every time Windows 10 does an update, something bad happens to my computer.  It has made my Photoshop completely unusable.  I check it every time there is an update, and it will seem to work, and then the next day it is completely useless again.  It seems to be working right now, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

No, this time it ONLY took out my email.  Arrrrgh!!!  No sending or receiving.

So if you are trying to contact me, and I don't answer, I apologize.  When I have more patience, I will try to figure it out...or call my computer guy to do it.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was able to uninstall the update for Outlook, and everything’s getting through again! :)

      Delete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails