1. I attended a free how-to class at the library to make a mosaic stepping stone. The library provided all materials. All I did was show up and play in the mud. :) And the friend I attended with brought me a jar of homemade pickles!
2. I worked 40 hours this week...and lived to tell about it.
3. I came home for lunch every day this week and cooked at home every night...so far.
4. I bathed Rudy, cleaned his ears, and will trim his nails when he winds down a little...no groomer fee for me.
5. I baked a $1.29 per pound Easter ham. So far we've had ham with mac & cheese, sandwiches, and omelettes. In the plans are quiche, packaging some for the freezer for more quiche and a casserole or two, and using the pan drippings (about a pint) to add to a pot of beans.
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Sunday: Sunday family dinner at Kasey's
Monday: Pulled Pork Sandwiches with Coleslaw
Tuesday: chili dogs
Wednesday: Ham, Macaroni & Cheese, Fruit Salad
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)