background

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Back in the saddle...er...desk chair...

I'm filling in this week.  It's a branch I've worked in before for one or two days.  That was at least a couple of years ago.  It's so hard to walk into someone else's office and try to figure out what's what.  Luckily the person on vacation this week left really good instructions for me.

I didn't sleep well last night, however, so I yawned ALL day.  MUST get more sleep tonight.  Starting right now, in fact.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails