background

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Saturday snail mail...

My endeavor to mail 52 letters in 52 weeks continues...

It has been a long time since I posted any Saturday snail mail.  Here are a few cards that I made/sent this week.

This first one is for a client that turned 89...

This is a simple one, but that's what I like about it.  

And this is one I made this morning.  I had exactly what I wanted in my head, but everything went wrong with it.  Sewing machine acted up...I couldn't find the clothes pins I wanted...the printing smeared...but I was in a rush, and didn't have the time or will to redo.  Oh well...it had an honest-to-goodness letter written inside, and it is winging its way to a dear one.

Accountability stats: 27 weeks / 22 letters
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The cards are adorable x Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI kath
    your cards are so beautiful and so loved filled.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails