background

Saturday, July 20, 2013

If at first you don't succeed...

My endeavor to mail 52 letters in 52 weeks continues.


The 'hang in there' card from last week's Saturday snail mail post haunted me.  I really wanted a do-over.

So here's this week's version.  I am much happier with it.  I came across the plain-colored clothes pins this week.  I KNEW I had some somewhere.  Isn't it crazy how you always come across something lost JUST after you exhausted yourself and gave up looking for it?

Accountability stats:  29 weeks / 25 cards
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails