background

Monday, June 24, 2013

Uh...sure, Pam...

I had fun weekend when my sweet friend, Pam, came to visit.  She has such a soft-spoken way about her, that when she says the most surprising things, they can be a little hard to believe.

Case in point: driving home Saturday afternoon, when I turned onto my street, she asked, "Was that a cactus in that tree?"

Me, "What?  No.  I don't think so."

Pam, "Yes, it was.  Go back."

Me, "Sigh."

Second drive by...me, "I still don't think so."

Pam, "Go by again."

Third drive by.


Hmmmm.  That does look funny.


Well, I'll be...  I've only been driving by that tree for the past two and a half years without noticing.  It takes an eagle eye, I guess.  And I guess it took something else from a bird to get it planted up there.  :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails