background

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hot off the grill...


AHA!  Proof that I really DO cook once in awhile.

Today I made a menu, a shopping list, and the dreaded grocery shop.  Now there are ingredients to make several crock pot meals, meals the guys can pull together, and lunches.

Reasons for my industriousness?  It's the first of the month, and I wanted to get started on the right foot.  (That goals list may not be getting goals met, but it is keeping me honest with myself.)   Also, I'm going out of town later this week, so I didn't want to leave the guys at home with the cupboards bare.

After I got everything put away, I prepared a meal to please the men: steak, baked potato, and salad.  All is now washed up and put away.  And I am feeling the glow of accomplishment.Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love how a new month feel like a fresh start, too. That steak looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails