background

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Magnetic bookmark...



I really wanted to post tonight, but didn't have anything I really wanted to write about. So I surfed instead. And I ran across this great little idea. So at 10:30 pm, I jumped up, grabbed a magnetic advertisement off of my refrigerator, and ran around the house collecting the rest of the supplies to make one. I finished making it at 10:47 pm! That's seventeen minutes start to finish...including the gathering of materials! Doesn't get much better than that to me. It was so cute and so easy, I HAD to write about it.

Thanks go to Amy at Craft Chi for the great tutorial. Check it out.

I also ran across an awesome idea for a 'party' idea on another blog, and this would be a great party favor for it. I'll write about it a little later.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah...right up my alley. Am having the other stickhorse cowgirls over for a summertime slumber party, and this might just be the thing for our cute craft time!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I wanna have a slumber party!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails