background

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th...

I happen to love the 13th day of the month. Both of my children were born on the 13th...different months...and those were pretty lucky days for me. So I thought today that I'd make a list of 13 things that make today a happy, lucky, make-me-smile kind of day.

1. family

2. getting real snail-mail cards

3. the funny things the kids say

4. cameras

5. friends

6. my laptop

7. books

8. private jokes

9. the to-go box in the fridge

10. seeing my Valentine walk by the window pushing a wheelbarrow

11. baking a surprise

12. feeling great

13. and of course, Sonic

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Frugal Trenches. Nice to have you drop in. Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails