background

Friday, August 8, 2008

Capturing bits of magic


I got a new camera recently, and I finally got around to taking it out of the box this weekend. Once I had the basics down, it of course necessitated a trip to see the grandbabies to really give it an initiation work out. We went on Monday, and were able to attend the boys' football practices. I got a lot of practice too while snapping happily away...141 images. I'm a snap-now-and-edit-later kind of girl.

I love this picture of our Chloe. She turned two last Friday. She is an adorable package of girly girl. I often find myself wondering what is going on behind those eyes of hers. This was one of those times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails