background

Wednesday, June 8, 2022

What I'm reading Wednesday...

The Hoarder's Widow by Allie Cresswell

Monday night I finished The Hoarder's Widow.  I enjoyed it more than I expected to.   Likable characters, and it made me want to clean my house.  :)


Little Souls by Sandra Dallas

This is Sandra Dallas' newest book.  I've enjoyed her other work, so when I saw a blurb about this one, I immediately got on the reserve list at the library.  I picked it up yesterday afternoon, started it last night, and got about halfway through it.   This one is about the 1918 pandemic.

2 comments:

  1. You always recommend the most interesting books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put the Hoarder's Widow on hold but the Little Souls was on order so it will take a while to come in. I'm really bored this summer and don't know if I can sit still to read but something good will probably be all it takes to get me started.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails