background

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

My favorite Christmas candy...

 These are my absolute favorite holiday sweet...at least of the store-bought variety.  I happened on them several years ago.



Man do I love these things! I actually wish I could get just the peppermint without the Tootsie Roll center.

The peppermint is mild with maybe a hint of vanilla?  


I keep a cup full of them on my desk at work.  I won't tell you how many times I've refilled it.  :)

They are only sold during the holidays, so I should see if I can find a few more bags before they're gone.

1 comment:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails