background

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What I'm reading Wednesday...

The Walking People by Mary Beth Keane

I just finished this one yesterday.  Loved the writing and the characters.  It covers about 50 years (1950s to 2000s) of the lives of three Irish teens who emigrate to the U.S.  I had a hard time putting this one down.


How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff

I am about to start this one.  Didn't I say I don't like YA fiction?  Why am I reading it?  Well, because I think it sounds like an interesting premise, and it has some really good reviews...and because it was only $2.99 on Amazon. 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I do like the fresh new springlike look of the blog, Kathleen - lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails