background

Monday, April 26, 2010

Cactus flowers...



I don't mean to whine, but I have had better days.

You know those days when you get up with the best intentions of finishing your to-do list, and then inexplicably your day takes a tumble, and it is just all downhill from there? Yeah.

Then on my way back up the hill (figuratively as well as literally), I saw the first cactus flower blooming. Now 99% of the year, I really dislike cactus. But come Spring, they are such a gorgeous reminder that beauty can be found among the thorns.

And that was just the reminder I needed that really, I have had worse days. :)

2 comments:

  1. Poor you, don't you just hate days like that? Love the flower, though x

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails