We are halfway through the year!
1. Got a compliment on a pair of earrings I was wearing this week. Was happy to say, "Thanks, I made them!"
2. Staying home in the air conditioning reading library books. I didn't even leave the house to acquire said library books, just went to their ebook site and checked out a couple of new ones delivered wirelessly. I love that!
3. We did venture out this week for an appointment with our insurance rep for some free advice. On the same trip we managed to get over to the Social Security office and get Carey registered for Medicare.
4. Carey is working an extra day this week.
5. We were gifted some homegrown tomatoes, which went into a yummy tomato pie!
Frugal From the Kitchen This Week:
Sunday: Sunday family supper at Kasey's
Monday: steak, garlic mashed potatoes, corn
Wednesday: meatloaf, tomato pie, green beans
Friday: hot dogs, slaw, chips
(*not-frugal takeout or dinner out)