background

Monday, August 27, 2012

Making it Monday...

I don't think this is my best work.  Procrastinating Waiting for inspiration, it got left till the last minute, and when the last minute came, my back was killing me, so I'm afraid the execution suffered.

This is actually a retirement card.  And you wouldn't think it from the outside, but it's just a little bit naughty.  But I wanted that to be a surprise, so the outside looks very prim.



The inside is based on a bit of an inside joke with this particular co-worker.  In case you can't read the sentiment, it says: I can't believe you're leaving us 'behind'!


Inspiration and template were found here.  Thanks Stamp Owl.

1 comment:

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails