background

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm reading Wednesday...

I finished this one a few days ago.  Quick read, and pretty good.    More info on my Reading List.











 I started The Wife's Tale right after I finished Warped.  I am really enjoying it, and can't wait to get in my jammies and read myself to sleep with it.

















photo credit Amazon

And I'm reading this one on my Kindle.  This is the kind of book that I really prefer in hard copy, so I can highlight and underline and dog ear and flip back and forth...but it was Kindle or nothing, and the reviews sounded really interesting.


!!! And, GOOD GRAVY, how I DESPISE blogger's new way of loading photos in posts.  I cannot get the formatting to stay put, the text is all over the place, and I have to 'preview' about a million times.  And it just really frustrates me!!!  I'm too tired to worry about it anymore tonight.  But if anyone knows anything I don't, please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Shall be interested to see what you think of that Lori Lansens book, Kathleen. I read the one she wrote about conjoined twins and couldn't get on with it at all, though many people raved about it.

    ReplyDelete

I have had a lot of really gross spam comments left lately, so I am having to turn comment moderation back on. To my nice blog friends, my apologies if this makes it more difficult for you to comment. To the mean naughty-talk spammers, just go away!

Related Posts with Thumbnails